We take abuse of our service very SERIOUSLY. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification.
A proper notification MUST have at least the following information, or it may be
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Identify all of the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify all of the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting to have access disabled over the World Wide Web.
- Identify all of the material by its URL(s).
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- FDC terminates the account(s) of repeat infringers in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. repeat Infringers under the DMCA, Section 17 U.S.C. § 512(i)(1)(A).
We are unable to respond to every report we receive, however all submissions are reviewed by a technician and appropriate action taken.
[email protected] is the the designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement Pursuant to Title 17, Chapter 5, §512(c)(2) of the "Copyright Law of the United States of America and Related Laws Contained in Title 17 of the United States Code,"
NOTE; All DMCA Notices must be e-mailed to [email protected] with proper notification instructions.